Jesus invited common, every day people on a journey when He said to them, "Come, follow Me." Step by step, they walked with Him and with each other as they became His disciples. We believe discipleship is still a journey taken step by step in community with others. We invite you to join us on this journey.
Take your time to prayerfully EXPLORE life at City Center Church. God is calling everyone to belong to a community of faith. Is this your community?
• Check out our GROWTH GROUPS and check out the various ministries and activities of the church.
• Attend a COFFEE WITH PASTORS, an informal time to meet the church staff, find out about the life and ministry of the church and ask questions. Our coffee with pastors is the 3rd Sunday every month, immediately following the 10 am service, and includes coffee and light snacks.
If City Center is your church, CONNECT with the life and ministries of the life of your new faith community.
• Watch for CONNECTION EVENTS of interest to you. These include men's events, women's events and other special interest events, perfect for connecting with others along this journey.
We are committed to providing ways for you to DEEPEN your walk and relationship with the Lord. Here are a few ways that can take place:
• Join us as we LIFE JOURNAL together.
• The foundation of ministry at City Center Church is the 3:16 GROUP. These groups connect us to go deeper in God's Word, the Bible. There are 3:16 STUDY GROUPS and 3:16 JOURNALING GROUPS taking place at various times and various places all throughout the area. Find one that is right for you.
Faith is given expression as we RELEASE our God-given gifts and resources to serve others locally and globally.
• LOCAL expression is found through church serving opportunities or through serving our Redmond community. We will sponsor ways for you to serve in a variety of ways, according to your gifting.
• In addition, City Center Church provides GLOBAL involvement through missions investment of praying, giving and going around the world.